February 18, 2009

freebie !!!!!

the first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me, especially for you. (ok, i know you're thinking "what on earth can this girl make...?" and while i don't pretend to be as crafty as some, i can pull a few tricks out of the hat... like buying something great that looks homemade and taking all the credit... i'm not super-duper crafty, but i am resourceful!) that being said... you just may get something homemade by me. so post at your own risk.... i can bake. and i'm teaching myself how to sew. but that's a little sketchy right now :)

here's the small print...
{of course there are some restrictions and limitations}
  1. i make no guarantees that you will like what i make!
  2. what i create will be just for you..... my choice... but trust me, it will be made especially for you.
  3. it will be done sometime before the end of 2009.
  4. and last but not least: you can be out of town and even out of country, i will mail it.
More small print...

the catch? oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. oh and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it {i'm assuming this is just to prove that i kept my end of the deal}!! unless you don't have a blog, in which case - feel free to post "anonymously" but post your name at the end so i know who you are and i'll still send you something. heaven knows that i have too much time on my hands and should be doing something productive -- hence the freebie giveaway.

don't be shy....... i'd love to make something for you even if you just randomly came across my blog. and it's really fun to do, but if you don't want to repost on your blog, i'd love to make you something anyways!!! Just leave me your name!!

i took this idea from Gale Sloan and Missy Sharpe.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Sure why not! :)
Amy (Stevenson) Illingsworth

KAIT LINDLEY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Lacey, You are beautiful. What are you doing Tuesday night? I want you to come with me. Trust me girl, this is something you won't want to miss! Call me, take care and love ya, Hanna

Anonymous said...

Hey Lacey!!! What do I win? :P

Lova ya!

-Andrew

Gibb Family said...

So i think i still get to be lucky number 5 since one post was deleted. Yea! lol

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!